On this page notable changes to Addrow are listed since february 2020.
- Added the option to include the PDF files when creating a yearly export of invoices.
- Added the option to include the attached file to expenses when creating a yearly export.
- The report page has been extended with yearly figures.
- An FAQ section has been added to the website.
- Several invoice font family options have been added for subscribers.
- We have switched from our own SMTP mail server to Postmark for reliable email service.
- The API documentation is now part of the main website and has been extended.
- Minor design changes have been made to the website.
- An export option for expenses has been added.
- It is now possible to create a credit invoice.
- Added an additional e-mail field for customers that is used for CC's.
- The UI of the application has been updated.
- Stripe has been added as a payment link provider. You can now use Mollie or Stripe for payment links.
- It is now possible to manage your expenses in Addrow.