Addrow Terms of Service
Addrow (“we”, “us” or “our”) agrees to provide services to the Subscriber (the “Subscriber”, “you” or “your”), subject to the following Terms of Service. The use of Addrow's service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Addrow's Terms of Service.
Addrow reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service without notice.
Use of Services
- You may use our services, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not barred from receiving such services.
- In order to access our services, you are required to provide current and factual identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process.
- You are solely responsible for all content within your account.
- You agree to immediately notify Addrow of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
You are responsible for the actions of your account and any data that is created, stored, displayed by, or transmitted by your account while using Addrow. You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Addrow's services or networks connected to Addrow.
You agree that any of the below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund.
- Misuse of System Resources
- Engaging in illegal activities or engaging in activities harmful to the operations of Addrow's customers
- Providing False Data on any Contract or Application
Invoicing And Payment
If you use the Subscription service of Addrow, you agree that Addrow is permitted to charge you on a monthly, annual, or other agreed upon basis in advance of providing services. Payment is due upon invoicing. Service may be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due. Accounts that are not collectable by Addrow may be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection.
Addrow provides technical support to our paid subscribers via e-mail.
Addrow's services are provided in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Last edited, 20-12-2019
Number for Dutch chamber of commerce: 66761743